Certain questions require live conversations and we are eager to get in touch.
The TLS/TSS ternary® electric linear actuator is a completely integrated electronic actuator including power and control electronics, stepper or servo motor with encoder and is available with ballscrew driven cylinder as well as a rodless slider version.
Slider drawings can be found here.
All other linear ternary® drawings can be found here.
- Completely Integrated – easy drop in
- Numerous Interfaces – Discrete IO, Fieldbus (Devicenet, Ethernet IP, Profibus), Analog Position Control, Step and Direction
- High (IP65) and standard protection class
- Force Range up to 1000N (220 Lbf)
- Maintenance Free Operation
The linear version includes an integrated ballscrew cylinder or rodless slider with various stroke lengths and forces, plus optional mechanical holding brake.
- Pick and Place
- End Stop Adjustment
- Linear Valve Actuation
- Volumetric Filling
- Food Processing